Experienced Senior IT Executive with international background in technology governance
Consistent history of facilitating corporate success through the effective management of IT departments and groups. Special expertise in solution development, project management, product support, and technology deployment. Excel at building and leading top-performing teams. Innovative strategist with experience in startup, rebuilding, and M&A environments. Adept at directing global initiatives and enabling new revenue streams.
Oversee all technology operations for $14M international leader in web-based quality control, including data centers, vendor relations, strategic planning, application development, technical support, budgeting, and disaster recovery. Supervise staff of 20.
• Improved productivity and system stability by implementing new software development process, consolidating servers, and introducing hardware and software standards.
• Enhanced performance and quality levels by implementing Six Sigma methodologies and documenting processes and workflows.
• Reduced support calls 30% by implementing standard helpdesk procedures.
• Increased software uptime from 70% to 90%.
• Developed profitable QA/QC and internet audit system for young, growing companies.
Founded in Hong Kong under the name AsiaInspection, QIMA has 20 offices, over 2,300 employees from 60 nationalities and operates in over 85 countries.