Experienced Senior IT Executive with international background in technology governance
Consistent history of facilitating corporate success through the effective management of IT departments and groups. Special expertise in solution development, project management, product support, and technology deployment. Excel at building and leading top-performing teams. Innovative strategist with experience in startup, rebuilding, and M&A environments. Adept at directing global initiatives and enabling new revenue streams.
Directed CRM & ERP strategies for headquarters of international company and 50 subsidiaries. Formulated IT plans to align business goals across multiple divisions and countries. Developed and implemented policies and procedures for crisis recovery, business continuity, systems enhancement, security control, network infrastructure, and IT operations.
• Improved efficiency by merging and normalizing 15 ERPs into 2 common, unified platforms.
• Developed highly effective global IS interoperability approach for group IS system.
• Created standardized urbanization plan, including mapping and change scenarios.
• Led design of global CRM that allowed centralized access to all group contracts.
• Reduced costs by establishing offshore strategy. Defined KPIs and SLAs.