Experienced Senior IT Executive with international background in technology governance
Consistent history of facilitating corporate success through the effective management of IT departments and groups. Special expertise in solution development, project management, product support, and technology deployment. Excel at building and leading top-performing teams. Innovative strategist with experience in startup, rebuilding, and M&A environments. Adept at directing global initiatives and enabling new revenue streams.
Responsible for all End User related services (e.g. IT equipment and software, Email, Citrix, collaboration tools, Service Desk and onsite services, telephony and mobile devices) for the European Central Bank (ECB).
Responsible for the Service Design, coordination and execution of the aforementioned services.
The IT ecosystem represents more than 7000 end points for more than 3.000 staff members. Supervise staff of 15 internals and 30+ contractors.
Responsible for all IT Operations and Support for the European Central Bank (ECB) as well as the IT part of the Business Continuity.
Responsible for the Data Centre premises of the ECB. In addition, the function covers many ITIL processes including Incident Management, Configuration Management, Service Request fulfillment and IT Service Continuity Management.
The IT ecosystem represents more than 200 services installed on more than 2.000 servers and more than 24.000 IT equipment for more than 3.500 staff members. Supervise staff of 20 internals and 150 contractors. Manage a budget over 20M EUR.
Oversee all technology operations for $14M international leader in web-based quality control, including data centers, vendor relations, strategic planning, application development, technical support, budgeting, and disaster recovery. Supervise staff of 20.
• Improved productivity and system stability by implementing new software development process, consolidating servers, and introducing hardware and software standards.
• Enhanced performance and quality levels by implementing Six Sigma methodologies and documenting processes and workflows.
• Reduced support calls 30% by implementing standard helpdesk procedures.
• Increased software uptime from 70% to 90%.
• Developed profitable QA/QC and internet audit system for young, growing companies.
Recruited to manage critical technology operations for world leader in vouchers and pre-paid services, with 50 subsidiaries in 40 countries. Formulated short and long-term strategies, performed technology planning and implementation, and served on Executive Team. Built and led internal network of individuals to foster open innovation process and develop innovative solutions to move business forward. Supervised staff of 4 direct reports.
• Established team of innovation managers from top French companies to develop new ideas and exchange information.
• Led development of core ERP Enterprise Architecture to support millions of credit card transactions per year. Instituted TOGAF methodology.
• Managed redesign of web strategies for B2B and B2c customer interfaces.
• Fostered better efficiency and communications by implementing IT blog and newsletter.
Directed CRM & ERP strategies for headquarters of international company and 50 subsidiaries. Formulated IT plans to align business goals across multiple divisions and countries. Developed and implemented policies and procedures for crisis recovery, business continuity, systems enhancement, security control, network infrastructure, and IT operations.
• Improved efficiency by merging and normalizing 15 ERPs into 2 common, unified platforms.
• Developed highly effective global IS interoperability approach for group IS system.
• Created standardized urbanization plan, including mapping and change scenarios.
• Led design of global CRM that allowed centralized access to all group contracts.
• Reduced costs by establishing offshore strategy. Defined KPIs and SLAs.
Oversaw development and optimization of CRM tools for international tour operations division of TUI Group. Managed complete project life cycles.
• Created functional and technical architecture, system interfaces, and inference engine.
• Implemented CRM strategy as part of corporate quality and performance program.
• Reduced risk by instituting integrated fraud detection tools and Coheris modules.